Saturday, February 27, 2016

5th Annual Water Marble March: Viewer's Choice!

OK, if you didn't see my video announcing this year's Water Marble March, here it is:


And I got a ton of suggestions!  Enough that I think I'll definitely have to do this again sometime.  BUT ... while I am almost sure I've used polls on Facebook in the past, apparently they've changed things and so I'm not polling there - I'm polling here on my good ole' blog =) 

The poll is at the very top of my right sidebar (If you're on mobile, select "view web version" to see the sidebar).  You can choose more than one answer, so please vote and the top 4 choices I will do next month!  The poll will be open through the end of the day MONDAY 2/29/16.

Any questions let me know but I'm kind of rolling with the punches LOL.  I only about 75% know what I'm doing =)

Thanks for reading.

~Colette

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe its already that time. Oh this is so fun voted here on the blog! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do an Easter themed water marble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do an Easter themed water marble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey your deadline of 2/9/16 seems incorrect, since it's already March. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops - it should have been 2-29, not 2-9. The poll did close end of the day Monday

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...