Thursday, November 10, 2011

Guest NOTD: Blue Sponged Gradient

So, this is the oldest thing I have in my backlog, from a good week before Halloween - Mom has done her own sponging before, but this was her first time using 3 colors.  She also got her own sponge instead of the artist's sponges I use - one a little coarser so she got a spongier look. 
 
The palest blue that she started with as the base is Wet n Wild Bird Bath, then she used OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui for the medium blue, and the darkest is China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic:
 
 
After having it on for a few days, she "happened" to choose this shirt subconciously & had people at church asking if she did her nails to match LOL:
 
 
One of her favorites lately & I really liked it too =)  Thanks for reading.
 
~Colette

4 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...