Saturday, February 26, 2011

NOTD: Zoya Tosca + m62

Well, I was not in love with this color, and that's out of the ordinary with Zoya.  I wanted something bright, and it was, but I just couldn't get into it.  The golden glow in the bottle doesn't show much on the nails.  And since I still had some VNL after 2 coats, I thought I'd add a french tip pattern - only to see my nails are now long enough you can still see the nail line under the design LOL.  It's not too noticeable in pics, much more annoying in person.  This is Zoya Tosca, stamping done with Black Special Polish & Konad image plate m62:
 

Thanks for reading =)

~Colette

14 comments:

  1. That is really awesome! How do you like this Zoya polish? Is the formula good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that colour, shame about the lack of gold though. The zebra tips look really good!

    http://rachlovesleopardprint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color, I think it looks fantastic on your nails =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour and the tips finish your mani off nicely. Fantastic nails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look...the tips make it pop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love this manicure. I'd really enjoy wearing this myself. If only I had some free edge! I love the Zoya polishes with the gold shimmer. I try to find them on their web site but it's tough. I don't mind that only I can see the shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see what you mean about the gold shimmer not showing up - that would have been totally awesome. I love the pink and gold color combination - makes me think of Indian Saris.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the contrast between the bright and the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey! sally hansen's IN THE RED CREAM has this golden glow but it actually shows up!! it's from the hard as nails series.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAMI - the formula was good, I would have done one more coat I think if I'd had time =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. these look amazing. love all your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...