Friday, July 9, 2010

NOTD: Needs More Cowbell ... If Cowbell = Holo Glitter

I know - 2 completely off the wall post titles in one week LOL.  I've honestly never even seen the Cowbell SNL skit.  But that's what kept running through my head as I gazed at Zoya Indigo:


The holo glitter which you can see sparkling in the bottle is almost invisible on the nail.  Still a gorgeous color, don't get me wrong, but does not live up to the expectations that gazing at the bottle gave me.  So, just for fun before I took it off, I added some more cowbell ... errr, holo glitter.  Middle finger is featuring 1 coat of China Glaze Golden Enchantment, ring finger 1 coat of Fairy Dust:


Thanks for reading =)

~Colette

7 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous color, but i totally agree with you - more cowbell! *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty andd such depth to this color, You are amazingly good a keeping nails long even when patched!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG....gorgeous glamourous glitz right out of the bottle! The shine is blinding and to gaze into the glorious, glamourous, gloss is hypnotically mesmerizing and spell binding ! Anggie is so right in her comment !

    ReplyDelete
  4. the one with glitters look like a starry night sky. pretty~

    ReplyDelete
  5. It definitely needs more cowbell.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...