Sunday, May 9, 2010

Glazed Lemon Cookies

So, the story behind my "needing" to make these is that I'd had some very similar ones at a local bakery.  They were delicious, but expensive - $2.00 per cookie, which is a bit much even though they're honkin' big cookies.  So I set out to find a recipe that I could make myself.  These aren't quite identical, but they hit all the important points - soft, lemony, glazed yummy deliciousness:


Mmmm, hungry for your own?  I used THIS Lemon Ricotta Cookie with Lemon Glaze recipe from Giada De Laurentis of Food Network fame.  Much easier than last time when I had to type everything out LOL!  This was a super easy recipe, the "hardest" part was zesting the lemons & that was more just tedious, because I did add a little extra zest to make the cookies super-lemony.

Anyway, the frosting has to set for a few hours, so I'm going to attempt to get some of the posting that didn't get done today out of the way.  I'm also ready to change my mani, but procrastinating because I know I have a tear in my thumb that needs to be patched at that time.  I thought I'd go ahead & shoot a video tutorial for patching while I was at it too.  And then the L'Oreal Passport to Paradise marble that I didn't get around to last weekend.

Thanks for reading =)

~Colette

5 comments:

  1. *whimpers while looking at the cookies*
    Those look so tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg dont make me hungry now! looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooohhh!That looks tempting and tasty:). I wonder how many weight watchers points that would be, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EVERYONE - These were soooo good =) & don't forget healthy with the ricotta in them LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...