Thursday, April 22, 2010

NOTD: Pure Ice Busted Funky French

Loved this mani!  When my mom bought me this polish, I didn't realize at first how sheer it was, but then when I saw it swatched I knew I wanted to save it for a layering color.  I did one layer of Pure Ice Busted, then did the chevron-shaped french tips with Color Club Black, then did another layer of Busted.  I thought the point needed just a little something so I added a little flat sequin - which actually was colored, but shows up mostly silvery in the pics:


For the 2nd day I wore this, I added a coat of China Glaze Matte Magic:


Thanks for reading =)

~Colette

7 comments:

  1. *faints* C, I just...I mean, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love this one - Pure Ice Busted. I could seriously layer it over every single Manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, it is amazing how the matte finish really makes the little sequins POP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I haven't gotten round to trying them yet, I think chevrons are amazing - and yours is no exception. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this! Your nails always look so lovely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ! I prefer the normal version than the matte one, because it's sooo shiny :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a wicked look. :) Gotta try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...