Tuesday, April 20, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze Lemon Fizz + M56

Trying very hard not to be AWOL over here, but don't have much time so I'm just going to get the pics up with a minimum of rambling ... this was my NOTD Monday, it turned out how I pictured, but for some reason I just wasn't feeling it.  Too .... yellow LOL.  From the Up & Away collection, this is China Glaze Lemon Fizz, Konad done with Orly Snowcone & image plate m56:


Aiming for more consistency, although that may mean shorter posts until I actually get on top of things.  Thanks for reading.

~Colette

11 comments:

  1. This is a great combo! I'm so jealous of women like you with darker skin tones, every color looks great on you! I am very pale, and cool, with pink undertones. So with some colors, I end up with lobster hands. Are there any colors you don't like on yourself? I'd love to try a yellow, but I'm too scared/shy! Ha ha, my mom has a Tweety Bird throw, the other day I was trying to wrap/fold it around my fingertips to see how a yellow polish would look! Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Colette :)
    I haven't taken the time to comment in a while but I wanted to tell you I really love this combo and your nails look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi collette, i just recently discovered your blog, fantastic nails, and your marbeling leaves me in awe. Your NOTD look fantastic, funnily enough i also wear lemon fizz with stamping today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Perfect for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THIS KONADICURE !

    i have a giveaway on my blog come on see if you want !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EVERYONE - Thank you =)

    MICHELLE - I really do like all colors. Every now & then I'll come across something that's less than flattering but it's rare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oi Colette!! Parabéns pelos seus post, suas unhas são maravilhosas e as cores que você usa ficam incrívelmente lindas, perfeitas !! Adorei !! Jéssica ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. JESSICA - (I used translator I hope this is the right word for thank you) Obrigado =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...