Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fruit Tart

So, we were going to have a small potluck in my department at work today, that got canceled due to scheduling conflicts.  I was going to bring a fruit tart - that I'd already bought the fruit for.  So I decided to still make the tart, a day later, to bring to my grandparent's house tomorrow.  I've made this before, but I'm pretty sure I've never posted a pic, so have a look:


Mmmm YUMMY!  If anyone is interested in the recipe, comment or email & I'll post it up later - right now I'm for bed.  Didn't even have time to change my nails, but that's OK because I didn't really want to take this off anyway - I am wearing Orly Plum Noir with Snowcone blue Konad french tips.  Can't wait to show you guys ... tomorrow =)  Thanks for reading.

~Colette

8 comments:

  1. yummm....this looks amazing. I love fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could reach through my monitor...

    That looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so mean! Haha. Teasing us with mouthwatering desserts. I'd be interested in your recipe, if you don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, that looks so tasty. Especially the blackberries. *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  5. C--just making sure you know, sally's is having a buy 2, get 1 free nail polish sale ON all polishes, china glaze and orly included--until the end of April.

    I swear--you and the rest of the ladies with the gorgeous nails are making me a nail addict. Shakes head!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EVERYONE - sorry to tease! LOL it was delicious & I did get the recipe up I hope you all saw & give this a try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...