Thursday, March 4, 2010

NOTD: Zoya Ibiza

I added this polish to my last Zoya order at the very last minute, to help me feel better about shipping charges LOL.  It's wonderful.  So lovely a dark blue that it didn't need any nail art, no Konad or anything, just inky darkness.  Zoya Ibiza:


This made my nails looks just about flawless.  I almost wore it for 2 days ... but I didn't.  I've got so much in my head right now as far as ideas go LOL, which is a wonderful thing, but I'm kind of not used to it ... half the time I don't even know what I'm doing on a day to day basis until I start painting =)
 
Going to try & get my current mani pics & tutorial edited & posted before I go to bed so stay tuned!  Thanks for reading.

~Colette

5 comments:

  1. your second pic is fabulous = = = you need like, a photography award for it, This polish is awesome!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost ordered this one with my last Zoya order...but didn't. I guess I need to put a list together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew I should have gotten this! I've been kicking myself about it every time I see it in the blogosphere. It really is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EVERYONE - Thanks! I was psyched to find Zoya posted a link to this post on their Twitter page! I feel so famous LOL =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...