Friday, December 11, 2009

NOTD: OPI Russian Navy Suede + Topcoat

So, this is my NOTD from Wednesday ... the day I woke up to this:


The drift was even higher when I got home, and I had to wade around it because I had to park in front after not being able to get in the driveway. So I got to freeze my butt off shovelling the back - which is big enough to park 3 cars - and after that I was understandably tired, thus why I didn't get around to posting these nails =) This is OPI Russian Navy Suede, with about 2/3 of the nail covered with topcoat:


I'm still not sure if I like the contrast of textures. It is more dramatic than the one I did with YDKJ Suede though. Still, next time I wear one of these I'm just going to topcoat the whole thing LOL. Thanks for reading =)

~Colette

5 comments:

  1. That looks amazing with a topcoat, I like it better this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colour in this one is gorgeous :)
    I love the picture with the snow in the background! I'm always amazed when I hear people who go on with their daily tasks in spite of the snow: we get so little of it in most areas in france that as soon as it starts snowing most people panic, the buses stop running, the schools close... A few years back the school I was working in even closed because the weather forecast had said there was A CHANCE it might snow! That must sound totally crazy to you, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember digging out the snow. I hated to have to do it when it was after work. I worked till 1:30 AM so all the parking spaces would be taken. I'd have to leave the car right in the lot and go dig out a parking space. Or even better was when the space I dug out was taken by someone else. Sometimes I enjoyed digging out, when I was home for the day. Then come in and have hot chocolate with whipped creme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to say how gorgeous your nails look. You look like a hand model. I have to buy that shade. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GILDEDANGEL - Thanks =)

    CHOCADDICT - LOL I WISH sometimes that everything would stop with the snow - we manage to get around but there are still always a lot of accidents & things

    DANICA - I hope you got your white Christmas =)

    LUCY - Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...