Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


I got nominated for this fun little award by Brooke. I love Brooke's blog, and it seems like we think along the same lines a lot of the time LOL I'll go over there & think, "hey, I was just looking at that polish" or "now I want to do something like THAT."

Anyway, the rules are 7 facts about me & nominations for 7 other bloggers. Hmmm, these can sometimes be an excuse for me to ramble =) I'll try to keep it short:

-I can take a nap basically anytime, but for me to actually go to bed (like in pajamas under the covers) early is difficult.
-On the same note, I can EASILY sleep until after noon on the weekends.
-I'm a news junkie. If I have nothing else to do, I will watch it at 5, 6 & 10:00. I just like knowing what's going on & what the weather's going to do
-I spend every Friday with my grandparents & other family members
-I have over 10,000 songs on my iPod
-Other than music (which I can listen to at work) my preferred method of relaxation is yoga (which I do as soon as I come home)
-I currently have over 700 bottles of polish ... & counting =)

And here are my nominations:

Sakura
Astasia
Nihrida - even though I see you just did it! I was thinking of you =)
Kae
Olmi
Charming Nails
Wan

I have a lot of blogs I enjoy (have you SEEN my blogroll?) but I picked these ladies because they really do some of the most creative nail art out there. They are a constant inspiration, if at times a source of envy =) Thanks for reading.

~Colette

5 comments:

  1. I'm a news junkie too! I watch a lot of HLN and some CNN (I admit it, I have a crush on Anderson Cooper). I love music too, especially rock from the 60's and 70's. 700 bottles of polish? You sound like me and cd's. I always wonder about how many I have, so I've tried counting them a few times. I always get to about 400, and by then I've lost interest and I just don't care anymore! How did you ever count all 700?! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for giving me the award. (((hugs))) I guess we are alike when it comes to sleeping. I could sleep through my life actually. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Colette <3 I was already did this but thanks for thinking of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Colette thank you for having nominated, it's very flattering:) I also often visit your blog and the other nominees

    ReplyDelete
  5. MICHELLE - I actually keep a spreadsheet LOL =)

    NIHRIDA - I agree! I hate it when I have stuff to do on the weekend & feel obligated to get up LOL

    CHARMING NAILS - You're welcome =)

    SAKURA - You're welcome =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...