Wednesday, July 22, 2009

For Better Or For Worse

Hmmm, comparing blogging to marriage LOL ...

This is one of my favorite Konad design - on other people. I can't seem to do very good application with it on myself. But even though I think this one will go in the "worse" column, I'll still show you guys ... just, for once, I maybe would not urge clicking to enlarge LOL. This particular mani looks better from a distance where you can't see the flaws. The base color is Sally Hansen Honeydew, from the Tracy Reese Spring 2009 Collection, Konad is done with China Glaze Devotion & plate m63:


Bedtime for me now ... thanks for reading =)

~Colette

4 comments:

  1. This mani looks perfectly fine to me, actually I wish I could achieve a similar result when konading ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this looks great!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is really lovely as well ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. CHOCADDICT - Thank you =)

    OLIVIA - Thanks =)

    CLOOCKWORK - Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every comment, and try to respond to any questions =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...